Quality, as measured by our clients’ satisfaction, is our driving force. Quality is always at the forefront when it comes to shaping the group’s strategy, the way we perform all of our activities, and how we aim to continually improve our value chain.
Our Goal: Zero Defects
- 90% satisfied clients*
- 65% of units participating in the “Management through quality” system
- Almost 5,000 improvements or preventive actions rolled out in 2014.
*Source: 2013 Satisfaction Questionnaire - GEFCO Management System. Analysis based on 851 responses received from a panel of 2,078 active international business clients.
GEFCO Management System: quality in action
Our quality management system, GEFCO Management System (GMS), is structured according to ISO 9001 standards. The aim of this system is to control quality in all business areas and countries, while respecting the environment.
- A specific tool dedicated to quality: a quality and environmental management system rolled out by excellent leaders.
- A process of continual improvement focused on consistent client satisfaction and increasing productivity, security and our carbon-neutral rating. Tracking any non-compliance is our priority.
- Transparent information: audits and indicators are sent to our clients to assist them with their own quality processes.
Indicators to stay on course
We use a number of indicators to set our course for continual improvement: annual measurement of client satisfaction, the annual quality and environment audit, and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).